Tuesday, September 23, 2014

 I am in Americaaa, wahhhh! 
Can´t believe it...
So my really first school week is completed, My classes are Health, Algebra 2, U.S. History, American Literatur, Chorus, Science, Global Studies and Spanish. I also must wear uniforms at my school, but I think thats good! 
My host mum and I was in the movie theater and we watched a really good movie. I also made applesauce and Eierkuchen and I hope they liked it. 
I have new shoes and the cutest family on this planet. I am super happy and so thankful,
 We were shopping and I bought the nicest pajama pants ever, soooo soft. I also must say everything is so american: big shops, double portions of food, delicious but not really healthy food, school is easier then in Germany, the people are so sweet and nice. I belive that I love this in America, How open and friendly everybody is!
I also get a lot of hugs in the school, I don't know why but I really like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment