Sunday, November 16, 2014


High school? I love my High school. First I didn't like it because of the uniforms and that stuff but so many things changed and OMGosh I love when the teachers call me honey or cutie pie. At my school in Germany, this is impossible. In America you have this feelings that the teachers really care about your future. I am really afraid to go back to Germany in 8 months. I love everything here, so so much. And an incredible thing happened last week -     I got a lead part in our school musical!! It was unbelievable and I am so happy and grateful that somebody really believed and trusted me to take on a major role. I am so excited!

These pictures show how I am sitting on the couch with my host sister and learning my lines; my school; our school buses, and the nice paper with my name on it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment