Thursday, January 22, 2015

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi

Happy new year and חנוכה שמחה (Happy Hanukkah) to everybody. I  am so sorry that I didn't write anything in the last 2 months. Our play (High School Musical) gets closer everyday and I'm studying my lines so hard to be perfect but I am really exited about my role, she is too crazy, I just love it. My Hanukkah was pretty awesome. On Hanukkah everybody gets to open up one gift each and every night of Hanukkah, which is eight nights long. We ate Latkes (potato pancakes) with Applesauce and played dreidel with the kids. It was really cool. My New Year was really "Interesting" we went to a bowling center with loud horrible music,but it was kind of fun, after that we went home and watched TV to midnight. !!!New Year!!!. I just think that New Year in America is not such a big deal like in Germany. People don't buy a bunch of Fireworks or drink Alcohol like in my home country. (Americans really make a big thing about drinking alcohol and it's crazy that you can buy cigarettes with 18 but alcohol only at 21? People can buy soft alcohol with 16 years in Germany.) Anyway. I GO TO THE TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT with my host mum in Philadelphia in June. Awesomeness!!! I am super exited and happy. We (my host family and I) will also go to Florida on Spring Break (Disneyworld and that stuff, just wonderful) I hardly can't wait for it. I also turned sweet 16 in November and it was beautiful. Best year of my young life.

One of my best friends and me.

Sweet 16 Nelly.

Winter concert with our chorus.

Bonjour. 



No comments:

Post a Comment